sobota, 31 grudnia 2011

cy taty - z sieci o politykach

Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz, translated from Portuguese

In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant. ~Charles de Gaulle

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it. ~Clarence Darrow

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

Don't vote, it only encourages them. ~Author Unknown

I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them. ~Adlai Stevenson, campaign speech, 1952

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. ~Oscar Ameringer

If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal. ~Emma Goldman

Before you can begin to think about politics at all, you have to abandon the notion that there is a war between good men and bad men. ~Walter Lippmann

[www.quotegarden.com/politics.html]

Brak komentarzy: